Workers’ Compensation Denied Claims
Each year, many workers’ compensation claims are denied. When this happens, injured workers go without financial recovery and sometimes don’t receive the medical care they need.
Worker’s compensation benefits are denied for a variety of reasons. Following are some common reasons your workers’ compensation claim may have been denied:
- Your injury was caused by a preexisting injury or condition
- Your injury did not occur while performing your job
- A so called independent medical evaluator or doctor hired by the insurance company concluded you were not hurt or disabled as a result of your work injury
- Dispute as to when or where the injury occurred
- Dispute about whether you sustained injuries at all
If your claim is denied, you will receive a letter indicating why your claim did not qualify for workers’ compensation benefits. You can challenge the decision on your own, requesting that the insurance company reconsider its decision. A different result is unlikely, unless you are able to provide more information such as additional medical evidence. You really should hire an experienced Idaho worker’s compensation attorney to help you navigate the complicated workers compensation system.
I am familiar with the complex Idaho workers’ compensation system and the complicated process, and will aggressively represent you to get the medical treatment and the financial benefits that are rightfully yours. Not a penny more and not a penny less. Don’t delay! The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can go to work on your case!Denied Claim Lawyer in Idaho
Call me. I will answer your questions for free at 208.232.6101. I will tell you if you have a case.