Help! I don’t think my employer has workers’ compensation insurance

In the circumstances that you are injured in a work related accident and your employer doesn’t have workers’ compensation but should, there are steps that you can take.  Contact the Idaho Industrial Commission; they can confirm whether or not your employer has coverage or is required to have coverage. Obtain a “First Report of Injury or Illness” form and fill it out as completely as you can. Return this to the Idaho Industrial Commission’s main office in Boise. The Industrial Commission will take it from there in notifying for employer of their responsibility to pay your workers’ compensation benefits, along with acquiring the required insurance. If you are struggling get help. Contact me I specialize in Idaho Workers’ Compensation Law. I am on your side and will help in any way that I can to make sure you receive fair compensation.


Contact Information