Racine Olson (referred to herein as “Racine”) is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience. By using the Racine website, you consent to the terms, conditions, and data practices described below.
We do not collect any personal information, such as your email address, name, or telephone number, unless you intentionally provide it to us by filling out the “contact us” form or sending us an email. We secure any personally identifiable information you provide on computer services in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Please do not use the e-mail links on this website for the transmission of confidential or sensitive information, as the security of such communications cannot be assured. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
In order to determine what Racine services are most popular, we may keep track of the web pages our customers visit within the Racine website. We may also collect information about your computer hardware and software, such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses, in order to provide a safe online experience and maintain quality service.
Racine will not disclose your personal information without your permission unless: (a) we in good faith believe we are required by law to do so, (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Racine, or (c) under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees or the public.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Racine website may contain links to other websites (“linked sites”). We do not control, and are not responsible for, the content of any linked site. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Racine of the site or any association with its operators. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Racine site, so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information.
The Racine website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. This simplifies the process of recording customizable information, such as your billing address. When you return to the Racine website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Racine features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless Racine specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Racine website.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations, or codes of conduct.
TERMINATION / ACCESS RESTRICTION
Racine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Racine website and the related services at any time, without notice.
The information on the Racine website and through links contained within the website is not intended to be advertising or solicitation, and is not intended to provide legal advice. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and is not a substitute for consultation with legal counsel. Information obtained from the Racine website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. You should consult with an attorney for specific advice tailored to your particular situation.
The information and services provided by or available through the Racine website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, and may be changed from time to time. Racine makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy of information contained in the Racine website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all such information is provided “as is” without warranty, express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Racine shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising in out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Racine website.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Racine website are the copyright of Racine, all rights reserved. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.